Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Individualized Cover Letter (in Finance) Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Individualized Cover Letter (in Finance) - Essay ExampleThrough my hard work and dedication to my studies, I am equipped with adequate knowledge in corporate finance, strategic financial management, portfolio management, financial reporting and financial analysis. My internship experience at Camalia Capital Market in Israel gave me a hands-on experience in assisting sales and trade of equities. My flexibility also allows me work closely with back-office staff in carrying out settlements and maintaining records. During the summer of 2006, I have been rose-colored to secure an internship at Interparfums Inc which opened my eyes to how marketing issues is interrelated with financial concerns.If given a chance, I will be very committed in bringing my strengths and competencies for the utmost benefit of your business organization. Aside from my aforementioned knowledge and expertise, I am very much willing to learn the necessary skills to exceed in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment