Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Comparison: the Jade Peony, horses Of The Night, Masque Of The Red :: essays research papers

equivalence "The Jade Peony", "Horses of the Night", Masque of the Red Death"I noticed that i enjoyed most of the tommyrots not only for the obviousreasons such as legal charactors, mood, and imagery but also because of writing elan and fluency. I noticed or so reports I enjoyed reading even supposition nothingin it really interested me too much, while early(a) storys that were well-nigh topicsI usally enjoy reading about I had to gravel down because I would end up goingover either sentence two or three times each. So on that note I belive the mostimportant part of writing is do it fluent and easy to read. The threestorys I will compare and occupation are "The Jade Peony", "Horses of the Night",and "The Masque of the Red Death." I intend to fine wether or not the author ofthese storys was sucessful in do it readable in the sence ofcomprehanceability and fluency.The first story I will be discussing is called "The Jade Peony " byWayson Choy. I did not enjoy what this story was about nor did I enjoy readingit. Luckly it was little(a), If It wasnt I doubt i would have made it throught thewhole thing. The main problem with this story was the inconsistance of thesentences, some sentences were too long while others were very short. The onlyway to real fix this story would be to re- save up it.The second story I chose to write about is called "Horses of the Night"by Margaret Laurence. I did enjoy reading this short story dipite the fact itseem to jump around alot it would talk about somthing fairly in-depth thenjust suddenly jump to a distinct subject or time-era of the story. The authorseem to show very good writing ability however so I think perhaps she did thison purpose either just for somthing different or maybe to give you a break fromwhat she was currently writing about.And finally the triplet and personal favourite story i chose to includein this stem is called "The Masqe of the Red Death." This story is nice andeasy to read even though it uses fairly large words and complex sentences. Thisstory just happens to be writen by one of my favourite writers as well EdgarAllen Poe. I enjoyed this story mainly because like i said it was easy to read

No comments:

Post a Comment